VOTING FOR THE WORLD'S BEST VENUES IN 2016
Voting opens in Prestigious Star Awards 2016 - determining and celebrating the world’s best venues
01 JULY 2016, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
SummaryThe public is invited to vote in Prestigious Star Awards 2016 to determine the world's best venues. Over 2,000 reputable venues have been reviewed, leading to 200 nominations shortlisted for the program. Voting during July will determine the top 3 venues in each of the 20 awards categories and all the 60 finalists will then be announced in August. The 20 winning venues will be revealed during the awards ceremony on the 16th of September at 20 Cavendish Square in London.
200 venues have been qualified among the most comprehensive review of 2,000 venues worldwide. This year, the voting process will determine the Top 100 Venues, Top 60 Finalist Venues, Top 20 Highly Commended Venues and finally the Top 20 Winning Venues worldwide. Now in its seventh year, the program is the industry's only global luxury venue awards. The public is invited to vote in Prestigious Star Awards 2016 to determine the world's best venues. Nominees are recognised and highlighted throughout the year for their respective event capabilities. The 20 winning venues will be announced during the awards ceremony on the 16th of September at 20 Cavendish Square in London.
Venues taking part include luxury hotels, private estates, royal palaces, castles, stately homes, villas, luxury resorts, fine dining restaurants, unique bars, members’ clubs, private islands, grand halls, galleries, gardens and other prestigious venues available for corporate and private events.
- Voting Period: – 1st July – 31st July 2016
- Finalists Announced: – August 2016
- Awards Ceremony & The Creative Platform: – 16th September 2016
- Awards Campaign Duration: – 12 months of recognition, pre and post the awards evening.
- Over 2,000 selected venues reviewed
- Only 200 venues nominated worldwide
- 20 events based awards categories
- 3 finalists recognised in each category
- 20 venues are highly commended
- 20 of the best venues crowned winners
- Best performing venues ranked in Top 100 Venues
- 100 luxury venues & clients attend the ceremony
- 1 award for the best event supplier
- 1 award for best event in the Creative Platform
- Worldwide venues represented
- An insight into the world's best events
- A 12 month program of inspiration, recognition & celebration
Awards Categories: The Most Prestigious...
- Gala Dinner Venue
- Conference Venue
- Meeting Venue
- Christmas Venue
- Private Dining Venue
- Reception Venue
- Engagement Party Venue
- Wedding Venue
- Romantic Venue
- Birthday Party Venue
- Fashion Event Venue
- Networking Event Venue
- Product Launch Venue
- Film Location Venue
- Press Conference Venue
- Corporate Incentive Venue
- Training Venue
- Exhibition Venue
- Sporting Venue
- The World's Most Prestigious Venue
- An additional award for the Best Event presented during the Creative Platform
- An additional award for the Most Prestigious Event Supplier
- Audience prizes throughout the program
The Awards Ceremony – Friday 16th September 2016
The Prestigious Star Awards ceremony will bring together distinguished individuals from within the events industry to recognise and celebrate the 20 most prestigious venues worldwide. This year, the event will take place at 20 Cavendish Square in London from 6-10:30pm. We look forward to welcoming you to an evening of inspiration, celebration and networking with industry peers.
The Creative Platform – "The Best Event"
The awards ceremony will feature a thought-leadership element known as The Creative Platform - named by event bookers as “the Cannes Lions of luxury events.” Selected venues will be invited to provide a brief 5 minute glimpse into one of their recent most successful events. In 2015, some of the world's best venues presented case studies that included a star studded tennis tournament on Necker Island, a full scale mini music festival at Farncombe Estate in the Cotswolds and The Global Education Forum held at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai.
Press/Media: Journalists and media receive a free invitation to the ceremony on the 16th September and qualify for guest prizes, including luxury weekend stays at prestigious venues.
Contacts: Tel +4420 3397 8399
- Habib Amir, Global Managing Director, Prestigious Venues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessamie Dunton-Rose, Operations Director, Prestigious Venues: email@example.com
About Prestigious Venues
Prestigious Venues is the world's leading luxury venue network, connecting the best venues with the right clients. As the preferred online destination for corporate event bookers, the platform improves awareness, recognition and event sales for its member venues worldwide. From corporate conferences and gala dinners to private parties and anniversaries, Prestigious Venues places distinguished client events at the world’s best venues.
Venues range from prestigious restaurants, bars and clubs, to luxury hotels, palaces, villas, grand halls, ballrooms, galleries, gardens and more.
Event inspiration, venue ideas and rewards across Prestigious Venues social network: